We have a responsibility to our community and our donors and work hard to ensure long-term sustainability of the organization.
We make our IRS Form 990 available for review, as required by law. If you would like to make a donation, please click Donate above.
United Way of Cumberland County runs an annual campaign to raise funds each year. The bulk of this funding comes through company campaigns. Each employee is asked to consider giving towards the campaign, creating community momentum for philanthropy!
We are also fortunate to receive several grant funds from various organizations and foundations.
Many thanks to:
- BB&T, Now Truist- COVID-19 support & grant
- Coca Cola Consolidated - COVID-19 support
- Rotary Club- COVID-19 support
- Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union- COVID-19 support
- Navy Federal Credit Union- COVID-19 support
- PNC Bank- COVID-19 support
- The Enclave Apartments- COVID-19 support
- Wells Fargo- COVID-19 support
- Junior League of Fayetteville - Dolly Parton Imagination Library program support
- Bragg N' Barn Thrift Store - Dolly Parton Imagination Library
...and many more!