The Leadership Development Program (LDP) is FREE board training designed to identify, develop and enhance leadership skills. The program also teaches the skills and responsibilities required for volunteers to become effective non-profit board members.
Upon completion of a series of informative classes, LDP graduates are prepared for placement on boards and committees in Cumberland County.
Training Session Topics include:
- Leadership and Team Building
- Legal and Financial Responsibilities
- Roles and Responsibilities of Board Membership
- Strategic Planning
- Community Building
- Program Evaluation
- Nonprofit Marketing
- Nonprofit Communications
- Nonprofit Fundraising
- Grant Development and Research
- Board Diversity and Conflict Resolution and much more!
Contact Crystal Moore Williams, Community Impact Director @ 910-483-1179 ext. 229 for registration and more information.