The Leadership Development Program (LDP) is a FREE training program, designed to identify, develop and enhance leadership skills. The program also teaches the skills and responsibilities required for volunteers to become effective non-profit board members.
Upon completion of a series of informative classes, LDP graduates are prepared for placement on boards and committees in Cumberland County.
Training Session Topics include:
- Leadership and Team Building
- Legal and Financial Responsibilities
- Roles and Responsibilities of Board Membership
- Strategic Planning
- Community Building
- Program Evaluation
- Nonprofit Marketing
- Nonprofit Communications
- Board Rules/Responsibilities
- Grant Development and Research
- Diversity and Cross-Cultural Dialogue and much more!