WHY BECOME A UNITED WAY SPONSOR?
When you partner with United Way, you create opportunities for your employees to engage more deeply in their communities. You make meaningful, positive change. And you connect your brand to a trusted nonprofit that's enlisting millions to make a difference in our world.
United Way of Cumberland County can provide you with the opportunity to enhance your company’s philanthropic image and visibility in the community, and support investments that help solve our community’s most pressing needs.
A Sponsorship with United Way provides your company with:
- Visibility as a strong community supporter with exposure to 10,000 local donors.
- Year-round co-branding with the #1 non-profit in the world United Way.
- An excellent use of your marketing dollars. Your corporate sponsorship is a single, comprehensive annual gift, beyond the corporate pledge made during the annual campaign.
- Strengthened relationships with current and prospective customers.
- The opportunity to enhance the lives of nearly 412,866 local individuals & families, including over 21,112 military individuals & families.
Our emails offer a unique opportunity for you to connect with a dynamic and engaged audience of 9,500 local leaders who share a passion for community involvement and giving back. With our bi-weekly email distribution, you'll have the chance to showcase your brand and initiatives to a dedicated community that values making a difference. Your sponsorship will not only elevate your visibility, but also contribute to the positive impact we collectively strive to create in our community.
Sponsorship Details: $50 for one email or $175 for four emails
- Email mention that gives details about your upcoming event.
- Event shared on the United Way Calendar on our website.
- One social media story post shared on IG and Facebook
When you sponsor an email, no competing company will be mentioned with you. You must also have your own graphic. If you would like a graphic created it’s an additional $10.
Sponsoring United Way of Cumberland County events offers your business a prime opportunity to showcase its commitment to corporate social responsibility, all while enjoying significant visibility among influential community leaders and key demographics. With a calendar filled with various events throughout the year, United Way provides a consistent platform for your business to stand out and be recognized.
United Way Events:
- Leadership Development Program
- Day of Caring
- Marquis Social
- Over the Edge
- Meal Packing
If you have questions about a sponsorship opportunity, email email@example.com.