Enhance your visibility by partnering with one of the world’s most valuable brands.
- A 2012 Forbes All-Star Charity
- Number 26 in Forbes’ Top 50 of the most valuable brands with a brand value of $14.3 billion.
- Ranked #1 in the “Philanthropy 400” in the Chronicle of Philanthropy as the most successful charity.
- LIVE UNITED now has 43% public recognition since launching in the spring of 2008.
- 98% recognition from the general population.
Did you know that for every dollar a retail company, bank or popular-goods manufacturer adds to its charitable-giving budget, it can expect sales to grow by an average of six dollars, according to a study by three university researchers who attempted to quantify the economic benefit of corporate giving?
We ask that you consider becoming a sponsor to help underwrite some of our campaign events and costs. This is a separate fund from the annual campaign and it allows us to only invest those hard-earned donor dollars on programs, services grants, and initiatives that are vital to our community.
2016 Qualifying Sponsorship Levels are:
- $1,000 and above
- $500 – $999
- $250 – $499
- In-Kind Sponsorship
For further information, please contact Lindsay Anderson at (910) 483-1179.
2017 Benefactor & Sponsorship Information will be available soon.