The Leadership Development Program (LDP) is a FREE training program, designed to train diverse community volunteers to become qualified, quality board members for nonprofit organizations.
Upon completion of a series of informative classes, LDP graduates are prepared for placement on local boards and committees.
Training Session Topics include:
- Leadership and Team Building
- Legal and Financial Responsibilities
- Roles and Responsibilities of Board Membership
- Strategic Planning
- Community Building
- Program Evaluation
- Nonprofit Marketing
- Nonprofit Communications
- Board Rules/Responsibilities
- Fund Raising
- Grand Development and Research
- Diversity and Cross-Cultural Dialogue
and much more!